Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

THE WORLD IS MINE

The world is mine
just step back
dont even try to resist
do you know who's got my back?

The very land you walk upon
its my inheritance
you don't need to be upset
understand my stance

After creating me
He said now take over!
everywhere u step upon
this authority'll cover

You see I was born out of divinity
check my DNA
with the X and Y, you'll see the Z chromosome
yeah that stands for ZOE
The very life of God that trancends the ordinary
its eternal and world dominating, darkness discipating
yeah extraordinary...

I operate in a realm above the limits and confines of time,
when i speak, time stops and comforms to produce a result

The world is mine
the Maker gave it to me
Then he crowned me King,
so he could call himself King of Kings

One day I'll leave this throne to face his throne and then I'll see
One question He'll ask; 'How well did you run things?'


I dont need you to have a good impression about me,
I need God to have a good impression about me
But God has a good impression about me

He's so good at production that instead of producing in mass
each product of his is custom made,
custom made for life, purpose n destiny!

I am custom made,

a perfect blend of will, talents, gifts, purpose, skin colour, head shape, nose length, eye size, walk style, laughter pitch, voice tone, fun preference, tear drop size, finger length, height, sleep mode, stomach size, heart beat rate, fingerprint, DNA, handwriting, temperament ....
all a mysterious harmony in my person, just me
not to talk of the other people alive and those yet to come and those that have come and gone.
Not only is He too much,
I'm too much n whats more...
You're too much.

If you were the only one in the world he'll still have given what mattered the most to Him, his son, to have you back.

I mean what is Detowun that you are mindful ( His Mind is full of me) of the son of man that you visit him ( we spend time together every morning)
He made me only a little lower than Himself and crowned me with glory and honour and put me in charge of every other thing he created!

I'm jealous of me already

Thank you for creating me,
I know you were just showing off when you did!

Written by Roleola Adekoya

No comments:

Post a Comment