Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Living To Love - Beyond The Norm



This is one note I wish I didn't have to write. 
But I just couldn't help but obey my heart's call.  
The society I grew up in thought me so many things. 
The most striking of it is not to love.

Growing up was fun.

I had several questions answered and a lot more left unanswered..
I had too many rules I had to obey, many of which were not too palatable.
I obeyed many and I broke a lot too.
The pressure was high, 
The demands were much.
Most people wanted the best for me, but some of their best wishes were expressed as worst.
Somewhere along the line, I found something.
Something I can't explain In words.

Loving became my pursuit regardless of what I faced out there.

I was a fighter, but lost the fighting spirit to love along the way.
I really never cared about many things, but the pressure to care kept coming.
Life was horrible at time, but I got over it.
I had some other questions to ask, but no one will tell me what I needed to hear(the truth).
Everyone gave me a piece of their mind(their opinion)
Now I knew there was trouble.
I just have to satisfy my curiosities.

But If I kept going this way, I will probably go astray while searching for the answers to my heart's questions.

Our clergy's do their best, but there best was just never enough.
Could it be that they don't know too many things about life? Or is it that we expect too much from them and our expectations sometimes exceed their capacities? 
Could it be that they knew so much but wouldn't talk to you with some real life experience?
Could it be that all they do is preach the good news without touching on the realities of life?
Our teachers do what they can too but we can't just bank on all they tell us.
We go to school for about 20 years, yet our hearts are not satisfied.
Hmm! Is it that education is really not worth it? 
Oh! I don't exactly think so.

But I get worried with the whole circle,

Its just never enough.
It never ends until we depart from earth.
There is just always the need and desires for more.
The rat race keeps going on

Now I'm curious.


Our young generations are naive, 

They want to do and experience things,
They want to talk about things without being convicted.
They want to be told the truth and not in the way and manner in which it was told in the 17th century.
They want to talk sex, but no adult want to open up that topic.
We want to talk about dating even at 15 years young without being castigated.
We want to know when to kiss and how.
We want to know why or why not to flirt.
We want to party, party so hard like its the end of the world.
We want to learn, learn mundane things, things no one would want to talk about.
We want to live, but wild and free.
We want to love, love beyond the norm.

But you know what?

We want to do all of these things without being seen as BAD.
Knowing that my life is not just for jokes,
We also want to be creative.
Be creative and play so much around with creativity and have no one man or woman look down on us.
But I also know it would be hard not to be criticized, so I have to brace up and move on with my life regardless of what people say.

Realizing that people will talk, I'd be surprised if they don't. 

Like a question I was asked, 'if I was guaranteed success without the possibility of failure, what would I do?'
It is just a part of life.
People will come in contact with you,
Some will stay and remain in your life for a long time while some will leave within a short period.
No matter how it goes, never burn bridges.

Burn the bridges when it comes to leaving your comfort zone to a whole new level.

But never burn bridges involving people.
People will offend you, some will be offended by you but in any and every way keep moving.
Forgive people along the way,
Forget the things they did to you and do so sincerely but just learn your lessons from each situation.
Don't burn bridges cause they could be needed to cross over to  something new in a near future.
Life is too short that you can't be picking beans before cooking them. The length of time it takes to boil beans is long enough, just pour water into it and sieve it away but be ready to eat some stones. 
Life gives us different reasons,
Life gives us options,

There is always the choices between the good and the bad and what we do with these choices are left to us.

In all of these, we learn.
We learn from every choice and move we make, we learn from our experiences and those of other people.
I've seen things in this part of the divide,
Things that were too good to be true.
I've seen a whole lot of other things that came off too hard to behold.

But in all of these, we must keep loving.

Keeping the LOVE alive is now my pursuit regardless of what the world thinks.

I wont give all up because I was hurt by someone. 

Even if it is someone you trusted with all you life.
Give room for amends. 

Everyone really deserves another chance. 

One thing I've discovered in life is that there is absolutely no reason to show love. 

JUST DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment