Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Love's Heart - This so Well

Sometimes I'll be right, sometimes I'll be wrong.
But the most important thing is that you know without 
a doubt that I do what I do because I love and cherish you.

We shall not have acceptance and forgiveness without a 

single interruption, as long we both shall live.
But yes, we will certainly make it.

It will be a beautiful adventure as we experience our own

limited resources and God's limitless power. He will teach 
us how to challenge the difficulties of life and how to cherish 
the joy it will be worth, 
for we shall learn to do it with Him.

You are the other and best part of me.

I have loved you deeply for so long and it will take the rest 
of my life to discover how much I do.

Thanks for showing me so authentically that love is a 

10 letter word spelled  'COMMITMENT'

I'll love being married to You.

As faith can move mountain, 
so love removes a wall.
This we have discovered and it is always true. 

There is nothing we can't love each other for through commitment.

Sometimes the things in life are not serious,
yet they affect us, never the less, 
we must keep going.

You have a little argument with your spouse, 

neither of you feel like talking, 
yet you must keep going.

There are times that make us want to cut off, 

stick our heads in a hole 
and make the world go away, 
but we can't because we must keep going.

In times like this, and we all have them, 

always remember that the blessing 
is not that we must keep going. 

The blessing is that WE CAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment